We offer cost-effective mobile patrol services in Victoria, Australia to small and medium-sized businesses. We hire security staff licensed by Victoria Police – private agent registry and use top-notch training and technology available to improve the patrolling services. Our staff performance is comprehensively monitored and supported by our 24/7 National Operations Centre to provide total accountability and safety.
At Citadel, we provide highly competitive industry-standard 24 hours active mobile Patrol services in Australia with specially trained security staff. Our vehicle fleet is fully armed with modern communication capabilities along with GPS navigation systems and check for any abnormal activities of any kind.
Our exterior mobile patrol security personnel ensure proper closure of exterior doors and entrances, inspection of all access points, and stay alert for suspicious behavior whereas our interior patrol guard security ensures all suites and mechanical doors are secure, interior lighting is proper, and stay alert for damage or intrusion.
Our mobile security patrol services ensure the safety of your valuable equipment, inventories or raw materials when they are being transformed from one place to another place. At Citadel Security, we also provide CCTV Security System Services for all scale businesses to create a more secure environment with 24×7 hours monitoring.
In order to provide the best security services in Australia, Citadel Security will:
- Well Trained guards for check-in, patrol, surveillance positions.
- Best practices in OH&S regulations
- Technology solutions
- Risk Management Strategies
- Presentation and high-level service delivery
- Constant Training and upskilling every member of the team
Our mobile patrol security services include :
- Comprehensively searching properties
- Checking and maintaining security systems
- Proper implementation of fire security protocols
- Cleaning up of hazardous substances in the site
- Preventing any loss of valuable inventories from the premise
- Writing interim and extensive incident reports